Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week#8 Thing#19

Library Thing. All right, I admit it, I absolutely loved this! I guess that says something about me being in the right profession, because the tool I loved the best is the one that deals with books! I will definitely use this to catalog my personal library. I found that I read books that pretty much are read by other people out there. Some - more than others. The two brand new books I read didn't have much activity yet, but I'm sure that's just because they are very current releases. I plan on adding reviews too. I know some students will like this too, my avid readers who gobble up all the new books as soon as I can get them on the shelves. It really does help provide a reading record of the books they have read, and still has that social aspect of sharing that so appeals to teens today. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment